Pommy Rantings

27 August, 2006

Popping the blogging cherry


Hello and welcome to my first attempt at keeping one of these blog thingies. Can't say I'm too impressed so far, its taken me a day to install the messaging thingy at the bottom. Anyone know much about HTML language? I'm slowly understanding it but my days as a computer programmer probably are a little way off still...
SO the initial posting- thought I'd give you a real quick load down of what's going on in Phils life:
I've just completed my second work placement at the practice I really wanted to work at, and on Wednesday they offered me a job! Although I really can't complain about it, I am going to live up to the whingeing pom tradition and say- what was the point of spending all that time on a CV?!
To top a great week off, the annual vet dinner was on friday- supposedly a formal event, with a well-respected guest speaker from the industry, it does end up like any other university function that offers all-you-can-drink. I'm very sorry Narelle that I hurt your broken ribs. Don't try to get out of a conga next time...
Any ideas on what should feature on a blog? I'm going to try an run a beer-of-the-month entry, which will probably end up a beer-of-the-year section due to lazyness.
So anyone out there, leave a message if you pass by, and let me know what you're up to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home