Pommy Rantings

28 August, 2006

Are you sure it's not the uterus?

Started at a new placement today- really can't be bothered.
I'd just got comfortable at the last place, and they knew what I was and wasn't capable of, now I have to go through it all over again. In addition, the senior vets at this practice have left and the minions are in command. Doesn't fill you up with confidence when you tell the vet what he's seing on the ultrasound is in fact a spleen and not a pregnant uterus... The guy had admitted not doing many of these in his defence.
No comments on the bottom yet... Probably my fault for not telling anyone about the blog. Think I may do that now in fact.

3 Comments:

  • Hey Phil
    Nice Blog! I think i might start my own now.....
    Does this mean this is a forum where i can get free vet advice???? I promise that i can give you free human advice in return (dont put anything in your ear thats smaller than your elbow)...
    Nah, seriously, nice effort - now just keep it up to date!!!
    Time to get the birdies up now....
    Oh yeah - before i go - i assume that we cant import psittacines from the UK???? My friend has a terminal illness and she wants to GIVE me her African Grey - if only!!!
    Lots of love
    Morgs

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:35 AM  

  • hehe
    i started my own blog -
    www.fortheloveofparrots.blogspot.com

    By Blogger morgan, at 6:55 PM  

  • dangerous dangerous - foolish "expert" - can you advise on ingrowing toenails too ?( like dont)

    Nice opener -looks very pro - I had a HTML once with air con and luminous stripes. GB land is cooler -an early autumn and so called "much needed" rain (by who?)

    Gotta write up notes of rugby meeting - yup its september and season starts here - yipee.
    Gottago
    Tom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home