Pommy Rantings

28 November, 2006

Do you suffer from prosopagnosia?

Did you know that an estimated 2% of people are thought to be face-blind? Take the tests now!
Facetests
Facetests and sleep

For a bit of fun...

5 Comments:

  • Ok, I really am the only one to ever comment on this site aren't I. Maybe I'm the only one who ever reads it too! But then with links to websites that test you for prosopagnosia, is that really a surprise?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:47 AM  

  • You really are Will. I know people read, but don't post, which is sad. You tell them off for me.

    By Blogger Phil, at 10:19 AM  

  • I already told off that naughty Satheesraj. He said he found it too difficult to figure out how to post a comment. All of this Inter-web nonsense is apparently still a bit bewildering for the old chap

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:57 PM  

  • i comment too. Will's obviously ignoring me. And you should be thankful you at least get to see that someone reads your rantings. You don't even bother to comment on my site you bastard.

    By Blogger Pygmaeus, at 8:39 PM  

  • and facetests are stupid. So are computers; mine is offically screwed.

    By Blogger Pygmaeus, at 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home