Pommy Rantings

11 January, 2007

Dr Phil is moving

Two weeks into the job, and law suit count still 0... Sweet!
The work is getting a bit more fluid now, I've developed the lingo for routine stuff. It's a bit scary though, there's still that voice in my brain screaming loudly every time I walk into work, but I'm learning to ignore it. The early half of the week were completely nuts, was working solidly without time to think- I hate to guess how many things I forgot to do. It's weird getting home at 8 and still having to call people before the day ends. Ah well.
The good news of the week is despite my first application for a house being turned down, my second passed with flying colours! So Phil is on the move by the end of the month. Off to a unit near the airport, very nice place with all modern fittings etc, even managed to get a small amount of garden to keep me happy :) Its not as close to work as I wanted, but there's just far to much competition in the area for someone whos only held a proper job for 2 weeks!
Hope everyone is well!

1 Comments:

  • ha ha You're Dr Phil. Ha ha ha

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home