Happy New Year!
Happy new year!!
Well, after several attempts at writing what happened in the last month, I've decided to give up and at least say hello to everyone!
Basically, the last month was filled with crazy travelling around Oz, saw the red centre and around perth. Saw the last day of cricket where I got to sing with the Barmy army!
Then we did the usual Australian things like climb a 60 metre tree using a silly ladder, drive through a locust plague...
So I just finished my first day of my career, and I'm exhausted. Lots of sick animals packed in the one day. Havn't been able to fully unfold the wings so far, but I'm getting my head around how the place works this week and hopefully by the end of the week I'll have my own little clients to worry about!
How was everyone's New Year? You'll all be happy to know that on the strike of midnight I was up a tree in Royal Park to watch the fireworks. Splendid.
Hannah, you in Southern Hemisphere now. When you coming to visit?
Well, after several attempts at writing what happened in the last month, I've decided to give up and at least say hello to everyone!
Basically, the last month was filled with crazy travelling around Oz, saw the red centre and around perth. Saw the last day of cricket where I got to sing with the Barmy army!
Then we did the usual Australian things like climb a 60 metre tree using a silly ladder, drive through a locust plague...
So I just finished my first day of my career, and I'm exhausted. Lots of sick animals packed in the one day. Havn't been able to fully unfold the wings so far, but I'm getting my head around how the place works this week and hopefully by the end of the week I'll have my own little clients to worry about!
How was everyone's New Year? You'll all be happy to know that on the strike of midnight I was up a tree in Royal Park to watch the fireworks. Splendid.
Hannah, you in Southern Hemisphere now. When you coming to visit?


1 Comments:
Flip. What are you doing in Australia still? It would seem I have been living under the mistaken impression that you were coming back to England on New Years Eve with your folks! When ARE you coming back next?
By
Anonymous, at 3:36 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home