Pommy Rantings

04 March, 2007

Surprise!




Believe it or not, I've updated the blog. Apologies for the tardiness, but in my defence I've just about been doing the same thing which isn't really worth putting on a blog!


So since the last update- I've properly moved into my house, and seeing a lot of Cat which is brilliant. She's just started at uni for her year of primary teaching, which she's loving- she's been reading picture books for literature reviews, and learning all about games to play for kids to exercise. Sounds like fun!


Work is going great, starting to have more and more responsability. Good thing? Well, certainly bit more stressed, but I must admit that it is a fantastic feeling when you do a difficult operation from start to finish without any assistance (despite the internal screaming.) Got a lot more clients to my name, even some requesting to see me again, which is always lovely. My main market seems to be middle aged women with white fluffy dogs... The staff are still being brilliant and supportive, but are starting to push me a bit too which I guess is what I need.


My cousins also came to visit this month, first visitors to see the new place! As a result I have been doing day trips to all the compulsory places in Melbourne, mostly involving cute kangaroos/wombats/penguins/tiger cubs. They're off seeing all the rest of the East coast now, managing to catch the Gay festival in Sydney this weekend. I'm told it's a massive event, lots of over-the-top costumes etc..


But for me, it's clean up the house after a bit of a gathering for Cat's birthday, which was Wednesday. Good to see everyone, and learn that you can't shake a cup of tea in a cocktail shaker without scolding everyone involved...

2 Comments:

  • You coming back to sunny Woking at all this year? will try my utmost not to be the other side of the world this year if you are

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:18 PM  

  • Hey Will, I'll be back in June some point, if all goes to plan. Not for long unfortunately...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home