Pommy Rantings

10 May, 2007

Helloo!

Morning all.
I've just been assigned a case officer for my application to stay in Australia a bit longer. I'm finding it quite scary since I know have someone looking at my files and pointing out all the things I havn't sent in yet. Plus I now have to fill in another hundred forms which have sprung out of the beaurocracy dimension. Love paperwork.
In other news, work has been very quiet this month despite my first lizard surgery, jury's still out on whether it was successful or not, and also my first pregnancy diagnosis in a guinea pig! I've also done other fun things like water deprivation tests, but it's very boring to non-vets so I won't go on about it... I also have had the misfortune of making my first mistake involving a dog and too much drug, which didn't come to anything other than make me feel stupid. Learner bumps shake you up.
I'll be back in England in early June for a quick visit, so if anyone's around there at the same time make sure to get in touch! Gareth will be just finishing his exams so there will be a significant amount of celebrating to be done.

3 Comments:

  • Hi thanks for the message on my blog as you can tell it's not checked too often! And yep I have change the email address. I tried mailing you this week but I'm not sure that my address for you is upto date either, ho hum.
    take it easy hope to talk soon

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:49 PM  

  • salut phil!
    c est nico.
    comment vas tu?
    ici tout baigne.
    flo et fabien on bientot fini leur maison .
    Et moi j ai acheté une nouvelle moto!
    j sort avec une compatriote a toi de puis un an et sa roule.
    j espere que de ton coté tout va bien.
    j ai vue que tu a reussis ton diplome. bravo
    j epere que tout le monde va bien cheez toi!
    si vous fait un saut a geneve passé a la maison sa me ferra plaisir ok
    a+ amigo!!!!

    nico

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:45 AM  

  • Is this blog dead?!?!?!?!

    Come on Mr Chaise Long...your audience awaits!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home