Sydney 2007
I thoroughly recommend going to conferences. Not only does your boss pay for it, you get to stay somewhere fun like the centre of Sydney and claim it on tax, get loads of free stuff (breakfast lectures, lunches provided, so many sandwiches you didn't need dinner), and somewhere in there learns lots about the job! Not to mention meeting up with people you havn';t seen for ages and people you generally didn't hang out with at uni but turn out to be pretty cool people.
The free beer on all but one night made the event more sociable too! Next year's in Dublin, seriously thinking about going, all I need is a contact for free accomadation...
And I went to the gym finally. My abs hurt today. And I have to go again in an hour to get my fitness test done, bugger.
The free beer on all but one night made the event more sociable too! Next year's in Dublin, seriously thinking about going, all I need is a contact for free accomadation...
And I went to the gym finally. My abs hurt today. And I have to go again in an hour to get my fitness test done, bugger.


1 Comments:
Ok I give up where are you hiding, ther are 349 Phil Davis list on face book and you donot appear to be any of them, give us a clue do you have a photo, or are you just a ?.
If you want to get in touch there are only 109 Charlotte Lewis listed, photo present, BW, facing the wrong way!
Charlotte xx
By
Anonymous, at 3:09 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home